Asst Engineer of Rural Development Dept in Nimapara under vigilance scanner
Puri: Odisha Vigilance conducted a raid on properties associated with Assistant Engineer of Rural Development Departmentin Nimapara of Puri district on Tuesday morning on the allegation of accumulation of disproportionate assets.
The Assistant Engineer in the vigilance net has been identified as Dusmanta Dehury.
Simultaneous searches are being conducted by the Odisha Vigilance team five DSPs, 12 Inspectors, and other staff.
Based on a piece of reliable information, the vigilance sleuths have conducted raids at seven places on the strength of search warrants issued by Honourable Special Judge, Vigilance, Dhenkanal.
1. Residential flat no A/209, Center point, Sailashri Vihar, BBSR.
2. Triple-storey building at Chandrashekharpur, BBSR
3. Office at Nimapara, Puri,
4. House at native village Gunadei under Matanga police limits, Dist. Dhenkanal
5. Two buildings in Dhenkanal town.
6. Residential house of a relative at Dhenkanal town.
7. Structures located on land at Saptasajya, Dhenkanal.
Assets of Assistant Engineer Dusmanta Dehury that have been unearthed so far:
1. 28 plots including 7 plots in prime area of Bhubaneswar and 21 plots in prime area of Dhenkanal unearthed. Approx Regn value shown as Rs.1.45 Crore. However market value likely to be much higher.
2. Cash Rs.1.58 Lakh.
3. One triple storeyed building over plot No.04/6307, Khata No.619/1194 at VIM-442, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar.
4. Two single storeyed buildings at Dhenkanal town.
5. One single storeyed building at village Gunadei, Ps-Motanga, Dist- Dhenkanal.
Vigilance Technical Wing is carrying out detailed measurement and assessment of the above buildings.
6. Bank & Insurance deposits worth over Rs.47.65 Lakh.
7. One four wheeler- Mahindra Renault Logan Car bearing Regd. No. OR21-D-0006 worth Rs.11,00,000/-.
8. 2 two wheelers.