Assets worth lakhs gutted in marble shop fire in Nabarangpur

Nabarangpur: Assets worth lakhs were burnt down in a fire which broke out at a marble shop located near Nabarangpur Women’s College here today.

As per the sources, smokes started billowing out of the shop in the wee hours, following which locals residing nearby swung into action and rang up fire brigade office.

Fire services personnel reached the spot and doused the flames within a few hours. However till then properties worth lakhs including furniture and vital business documents had been gutted.

While the cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained it is being suspected that an electric short circuit could have triggered the spark.

ad

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.