Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) has invited online application for the recruitment to fill various posts. The vacancies are available for Scientific Assistant-B (Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Electronics/ Instrumentation, Computer Science/ Information Technology (IT), Electrical, Civil), Technician-B (Laboratory, Plumber, Binding, Printing, Drilling), Upper Division Clerk, Driver, Security Guard Posts.
Interested candidates can apply for these posts online before October 24, 2021 at amd.gov.in. A total of 124 posts will be filled in this recruitment drive.
For more details on vacancy, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary and more, you can read the Notification.
Important Date for AMD Recruitment 2021
Last date for receipt of online applications – October 24, 2021 till 23:59.59 hrs. Online Payment will not be accepted beyond the prescribed time.
Vacancy Details for AMD Recruitment 2021
Total vacanct posts- 124
- Scientific Assistant-B (Physics) – 04
- Scientific Assistant-B (Chemistry) – 05
- Scientific Assistant-B (Geology)- 14
- Scientific Assistant-B (Electronics/ Instrumentation) – 02
- Scientific Assistant-B [Computer Science/Information Technology (IT)] – 09
- Scientific Assistant-B (Electrical)- 01
- Scientific Assistant-B (Civil) – 01
- Technician-B (Physics/Electronics/ Instrumentation) – 04
- Technician-B (Laboratory) – 14
- Technician-B (Plumber) – 01
- Technician-B (Binding) – 01
- Technician-B (Printing) – 01
- Technician-B (Drilling) – 20
- Upper Division Clerk – 16
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 13
- Security Guard – 18
Educational Qualification for AMD Recruitment 2021
- The candidates who have a certificate of 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the posts. Applicants who want to know more details about the qualification required for the posts should check the official notification given bellow.
Age Limit (Maximum):
- Scientific Assistant-B (All disciplines): 30 years
- Technician-B (All disciplines): 25 years
- Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Security Guard: 27 years
Age relaxation available for reserve category candidates.
Selection Process of AMD Recruitment 2021
The selection process of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in Written Examination and performance in Interview.
- Scientific Assistant-B (All disciplines): Rs 35,400
- Technician-B (All disciplines): Rs 21,700
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs 25,500
- Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs 19,900
- Security Guard: Rs 18,800
How to Apply for AMD Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested job seekers can apply for the posts through online mode at the official website of AMD that is amd.gov.in on or before October 24, 2021. The detailed process to apply has been given below.
- Go to the official website amd.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment option and find the advertisement.
- Read the official Notification carefully.
- Now click on the apply button.
- Fill up the application form as per the given instructions.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Application fee for AMD Recruitment 2021
- Scientific Assistant-B (All disciplines): Rs 200
- Technician-B (All disciplines), Upper Division Clerk, Driver (Ordinary Grade), Security Guard: Rs 100.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with physical disability, Woman candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Application fee should be paid through on-line mode only.