Alert staff avert major mishap in petrol pump as scooter catches fire in Odisha

Puri: Timely action by the workers of a petrol pump has averted a major mishap on Sunday evening after a scooter catches fire on Chakratirtha road in Puri.

Report says, the staff were filling petrol in a scooty when another customer came and suddenly lit a matchstick. The scooty caught fire immediately. Alert staff of the petrol pump put off the fire using extinguishers immediately.

While the intensity of the blaze was severe, thick smoke started emanating from the vehicle. Fortunately, no one was injured in the accident.

Later, the staff of the petrol pump registered a case at the beach police in Puri. The police officials have started an investigation into the matter.

Also Read: Ganja-Laden Car Catches Fire In Boudh District Of Odisha

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.