Bhubaneswar: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for engagement of Senior Residents in Surgical Gastroenterology Department at AllMS, Bhubaneswar. The appointment shall be for a contractual period of 11 months.
- A Post graduate Medical degree viz, Ms/MCh.in their respective discipline recognized by MCI /institute of National importance.
- The candidates those completing the above courses by 14th May 2020 (date of interview) are also eligible to apply. They have to produce the pass certificate from the institute at the time of interview.
Upper age limit should be 45 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application.
Age limit relaxation shall be as follows: for SC/sr candidates upto a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates upto a maximum period of 03 years. ln case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 1O years for General category, .l 3 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
Rs. 67,700/- as per 7.h CPC level 11 of the pay matrix + NPA + other usual Allowances as admissible under rules (Rs. 1g,750 + 6600(Grade pay) +NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules).
- Online Interview is scheduled on 14th May 2020 at the Directors conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar from 10.00 A.M onwards The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Interview only held on the date of Online interview.
- In case of exceptional candidates, the discretion of authorities to relax requisite eligibility criteria like age, experience etc. shall be final.
- Depending on requirement, the Authorities may increase/ decrease the number of seats
- AII candidates completing their qualifying eligibility criteria by the date of interview shall be eligible.
The application form for the above positions can be downloaded from the website. The candidate has to fill up the application form as per attached format at “Annexure I” and also send the scanned copy of the self-attested Xerox copies of the below given documents through mail in the given mail id:
(a) Duly filled in application from with recent Passport photograph (taken within last two months) duly signed across it and affixed on the space provided”
(b) Age proof (1Oth Certificate)
(c) Qualification Certificate (MBBS, MS, MCh)
(d) Experience Certificate
(e) Proof of application fee transferred through NEFT / RTGS (f ) NOC from candidates working in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU sector.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of interview.
- Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail/fax number for faster communication.
- Qualification/Experience /Age/etc. will be counted as on the date of the interview