Best opportunity! Apply soon for this scholarship to get up to Rs 30,000; Check eligibility and other details
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, to provide financial assistance & education support services to students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 to ensure continuity of their education.
Under Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program, students studying in Class 1 to 12 and undergraduate courses will be entitled to receive a scholarship ranging from Rs 24,000 to Rs 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value-added services such as Mental Wellness Coaching, Career Counselling, Life Skills sessions.
Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
Eligibility for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 1 to Class 12.
- Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students benefits
- For Class 1 to 8 students: Rs 24,000
- For Class 9 to 12 students: Rs 30,000
Documents required for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students
- Marksheet of the previous class
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (Hospital receipts, Doctor prescription, Covid test report, Medical Bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of the applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Non- mandatory)
Know how to apply for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below (Link given).
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Deadline of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for School Students
- January 31, 2022
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can be utilised only for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.