Cuttack: Odisha Vigilance conducted a raid on properties associated with Tulasipur Additional Superintendent of Police (SP), Communication in Cuttack district on Tuesday morning on the allegation of accumulation of disproportionate assets.
The Additional SP has been identified as Trinath Mishra.
Within 22 hours, 22 crores has been unearthed. After the property was unearthed Trinath was taken to Cuttack for further probe.
The raid ended at 3 am said sources.
The properties known so far are, as follows:
- Flat no-2/25, Manorama Estate, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar worth 80 lakh.
- Paternal house located at Village-Dabugaon, Nabarangpur
- Residential building of Late Pramod Kumar Choudhary (in-law’s house) located at vill-Khaira,PS-Badachana, Dist-Jajpur
- Farm House namely Shantilata Farm House located at Teligarh, near Khaira, PS-Badachana Dist-Jajpur
- Shantilata Care and Nursing Home alongwith Medicine shop at Dhanamandal, Chandikhol Bazar
- Shantilata Transport (first) near Shantilata Care near Chandikhol
- Shantilata Transport (second) located at Dhanamandal, Chandikhol
- House of driver of SO Sri Rajiv Mohanty located at Vill-Dalei Ghai,PS-Biridi,Dist-Jagatsinghpur
- Drug manufacturing unit of Tushar Mishra and Tarun Mishra (sons of SO) located at Mahanadi Vihar,Cuttack
- Office of SO located at SP,signal, Tulasipur, Cuttack
- Govt. quarter at Madhupatna PS campus.
Costly vehicles including:
(i) BMW X7 car vide Regd. No. OD-05AV-0005 (worth Rs.1.11 crore),
(ii) Hyundai Creta car vide Regd. No. OD-05X-0005 (worth Rs.17 lakhs)
(iii) Maruti Baleno car vide Regd. No. OD-05R-9005
(iv) Chevrolet Trailblazer LTZ car vide Regd. No. OD-05S-0005
(v) GTR 250 Hyosung Bike vide Regd. No. OD-05M-0005 (worth Rs.5.3 lakhs)
(vi) Royal Enfield Classic 500 ABS vide Regd. No. OD-05AX-0005 (worth Rs.1.75 lakhs)
(vii) Triumph Rocket 3 R vide Regd No. OD-05AZ-0005 (worth Rs.20 lakhs).
(SO- Suspect officer , Trinath Mishra)