8-year-old baby girl dies of snake bite in Odisha

Malkangiri: In a saddening incident, an eight-year-old baby girl died after being bitten by a poisonous snake at Baghua sahi in MV-67 village under Padia police limits in Malkangiri district of Odisha on Sunday.

Reportedly, the minor girl was bitten by the venomous cobra while she asleep late last night.

Her family captured the snake and put it inside a box after they found the poisonous reptile near the minor. The minor was rushed to the Padia hospital for first aid treatment.

However, she lost her life while she was being shifted to District Headquarter Hospital (DHH) in Malkangiri.

Meanwhile in a strange incident, the locals and the minor’s family had brought the cobra along with them to extract the venom from her body.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.