7 Houses Gutted In Fire Mishap In Angul District Of Odisha

Angul: A major fire broke out at Jadupur village of Nagaon panchayat under Athmallik block of Angul district in Odisha.

According to reports, the forest fire in a nearby jungle spread to the areas of the village due to which atleast seven houses of three families were gutted in the fire.

On being informed, the local fire fighters reached the spot and doused the flames.

No casualties have been reported so far. Properties worth Rs 80,000 have been reduced to ashes.

The tehsil provided polythene to the victim families, while social worker Arjun Sahu provided relief to the families.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

buy ivermectin buy ivermectin for humans