6-year-old among 7 Covid-19 deaths in Odisha
Bhubaneswar: A total number of 7 COVID patients, who were under treatment in different COVID hospitals, died due to the deadly coronavirus, informed the Health & Family Welfare Department on Friday.
According to the Health Department, with the latest reports of 7 deaths, the toll due to coronavirus in the State rose to 8,035.
Details of cases confirmed as death due to Covid-19, after due completion of death audit process:
1. A 6 years old girl child of Balasore District.
2. A 71 years old male of Cuttack District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus.
3. A 56 years old male of Dhenkanal District who was also suffering from Hypertension, Hypothyroidsim & Coronary Artery Disease.
4. A 80 years old female of Ganjam District.
5. A 57 years old female of Ganjam District who was also suffering from Diabetes Mellitus & Hypertension.
6. A 65 years old female of Kendrapara District.
7. A 45 years old female of Puri District who was also suffering from Myasthenia Gravis Multiple Scelerosis.