Bhadrak: At least four members of a family including two minors sustained critical burn injuries in a gas cylinder explosion in Yusufpur village under Puruna Bazar police limits in Bhadrak last night.
The identification of the injured is yet to be made.
The mishap took place late in the night while preparation of food for dinner was underway. A leakage took place in the LPG cylinder which later resulted in an explosion leaving the victims with burn.
All the victims were rushed to Bhadrak District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) in critical condition by some locals immediately. They were later shifted to SCB Medical in Cuttack for better treatment.