3 persons including 2 Matric examinees hurt in LPG cylinder fire

Keonjhar: In yet another fire mishap in the state, at least three persons including two matric examinees were critically burnt in a mess in Dhenkikot area under Ghatagaon police limits here today.

The injured have been identified as Sameer Dehury and Rakesh Rana of Dhenkikot Model High School and a gas technician whose identity could not have been made so far.

As per the neighbours of the victims, they witnessed a technical glitz in their gas stove at the mess during breakfast preparation in the morning and called up a technician to fix it. However, while the repairing was underway, an LPG cylinder leakage took place resulted in a massive fire.

While all the three present at the spot sustained critical born injuries in the blaze, the neighbours rescued them and rushed to Dhenkikot Hospital. Later, they were shifted to Ghatagaon Community Health Centre (CHC) for better treatment.

The injured Class 10 student duo was appearing in the ongoing annual Matric Examination and slated to sit for their papers on March 5.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.