3 of a family die eating toxic cauliflower curry

KalingaTV News Network

Berhampur: In a shocking incident at least three persons of a family died after eating toxic cauliflower curry in Panthanivas Sahi under Rambha police limits in the district last night.

The deceased have been identified as Kamini Pradhan, her son Swayam Ranjan Pradhan, and daughter Kamalini Pradhan.

Reports say all the members of one Banambara Pradhan’s family in the Panthanivas Sahi had cauliflower curry along with roti in their dinner last night. At around 2 PM they developed nausea and vomiting and were rushed to Chhatrapur sub-divisional hospital by neighbours.

While Banambara’s daughter Kamalini died at the hospital under treatment, wife Kamini and son Soumya Ranjan were referred to MKCG Hospital in Berhampur later in the night. After Soumya Ranjan died at MKCG, Kamini who was shifted to Bhubaneswar succumbed under treatment at a private hospital this morning.

Meanwhile, Rambha Police have seized the dead bodies. Police have also collected food samples from Banambara’s house and suspects it to be a case of food poisoning.

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.