3 electrocuted in separate incidents in Balangir

Balangir: At least three persons lost their valuable lives in electrocution in separate incidents in Balangir district today.

In the first instance, one Rajani Nag of Agalpur village under Loisinga police limits was busy drying her clothes in the sun when accidentally touched a snapped electric wire. Finding her in trouble husband namely Hemant Nag rushed to the spot and tried to release her from the wire. The couple had an electric shock to die on the spot.

In a similar incident later in Gurunda village under Kantabanjhi block of the same district, a youth tried to save her younger sister from a snapped transmission wire to had electric shock in return. Though both the victims were rushed to a nearby hospital the brother was declared brought dead by the doctors.

Police have lodged cases of unnatural death in connection with both cases.

Also Read: Farmer Commits Suicide By Consuming Poison In Sambalpur

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.