2000 chickens charred to death in poultry fire mishap in Odisha

Balasore: At least 2000 chickens were charred to death in a fire mishap yesterday night in the Balasore district of Odisha.

As per the report, last night fire broke out at a poultry farm in the Badgan village under Patharpentha gram panchayat of Bahanaga block in Balasore district.

After getting information about the fire mishap a fire brigade team from Soro rushed to the spot and doused the flame. However, till then about 2000 chickens, each of more than one-kilogram weight, were charred to death.

One, Chandrakanta Raj of Badgan reportedly owns the poultry firm. Reason of the fire mishap has been ascertained as an electric short circuit.

Also read: BJP Puri LS Candidate Sambit Patra Denies All Allegations

ad

You might also like

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.