Boudh: Two poachers have been electrocuted to death at Kurukuch village under Tikarpada gram panchayat in Baghiapada forest range of Boudh district this morning.
Reportedly said, the two deceased had laid the 11 KV wire-trap in a nearby forest last night to capture wild boars.
However, when they went to the jungle this morning to check if any animal has fallen in the trap, they came in contact with the wires which led to their death
After getting information, Forest Department officials and local police rushed to the spot and started an investigation into the incident.
The dead bodies of the duo are yet to be recovered. Further details awaited.