10th pass students can apply online for Railway jobs; check details

There is a golden opportunity to apply for youths who have just passed their tenth standard and want jobs in Railways. They can get the job without any examination.

The South East Central Railway (SECR) has published notification for the recruitment of a total of 432 vacant posts.

The interested candidates having requisite qualification can apply by this evening as today is the last date.

Here the details about the job

Important Date:  Last date for submission of online application: August 30, 2020

Name and number of spots

Copa: 90 Posts, Stenographer (Hindi): 25 Posts, Stenographer (English): 25 Posts, Fitter: 80 Posts, Electrician: 50 Posts, Wireman: 50 Posts, Electronic/Mechanic: 1 Post, RAC Mechanic: 1 Post, Welder: 40 Posts, Plumber: 10 Posts, Mason: 10 Posts, Painter: 5 Posts, Carpenter: 10 Posts, Machinist: 5 Posts, Turner: 10 Posts, Sheet Metal Worker:10 Posts

Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent. Besides, they must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution.

Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as on 01.07.2020.  (Age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)

How to apply?

The interested and eligible candidates can take part in the South East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 process by applying in the online mode on or before 30 August 2020.

The candidates can Click Here to see the official notification.

The candidates can Click Here to see the official notification.

You might also like
8 Comments
  1. prajwal sj says

i am also came

2. RONAQ I says

Dear sir/madam my name is Ronaq and Im 16 year old and Im passed 10 exam

3. Shiva karan sharma says

Dear sir , I am shiva karan sharma and i am from a very poor family ,hardly my father admitted to me a private school and I have passed my SSLC examination , my dream was to be a loco pilot but we dont have enough finance, so plz oppotunate me a job.

4. Shaik mazhar ahmed says

Hello sir /ma’am
    My name is shaik mazhar and iam competed intermediate.. My age is 19 and i want to apply for this requirement… Please response me ASAP

5. Irfan khan says

Hello sir/mam
    My name is khan irfan usman i have passed hsc from mumbai univercity i am very poor family hardly my dad is death my dream was to be a indian railway job my age is 20 years and i want apply for this requirement … Plzzzz response me ..

6. Mohammed Habeeb Uddin says

Mohammed Habeeb Uddin says. Hello sir,madam. My name is mohammed Habeeb Uddin and iam 19 year old and i completed intermediate first year,i want u give me a chance and i will proof it my self kindly plz given the chance to me

7. prakash p says

MY NAME IS PRAKASH PRADHAN
    AGE 36, 10TH PASS ,PIPILI COLEAGE
    I NEED RAILWAY JOB FOR STORE DEPT

8. Vibin says

Hlo sir/mam im vibin im thirty years old i have 10th pass if l get this job i will prove my sincerity ……… plz l need your help