1-year-old girl choked to death on chips in Keonjhar

Keonjhar: In a shocking incident, a 1-year-old girl child was choked to death after swallowing a plastic toy at Kolipadi village under Nandipada police limits here last night.

The deceased has been identified as Suchitra Jena, daughter of one Bidyadhar Jena of the same locality.

As per the report, the child was eating chips from a pouch at her house last night while her family members were away. She unknowingly swallowed a tiny plastic toy offered free inside the packet by the company and turned critical.

Though, family members rushed the child to Anandpur Sub-Divisional Hospital immediately but doctors declared her brought dead there.

A pal of gloom has descended on the village following the incident.

Also Read: JE Sit-up Case: Patnagarh MLA Saroj Meher arrested, sent to jail

You might also like
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.