Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification to hire eligible candidates for the posts of Drug Inspector, Master, Mineral Officer, Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director, Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing), and Others.
A total of 161 vacancies will be filled with this recruitment process. Job aspirants who meets the eligibility criteria can submit applications online at upsc.gov.in on or before 16th June 2022.
Candidates can check more information such as educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details below.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Closing date for submission of online application: June 16, 2022
- Last date for printing of completely submitted online application: June 17, 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Drug Inspector – 3 Posts
- Assistant Keeper – 1 Post
- Master – 1 Post
- Mineral Officer – 20 Posts
- Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director – 20 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – 2 Posts
- Vice-Principal- 131 Posts
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – 1 Post
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Drug Inspector – Bachelors Degree in relevant subject.
- Assistant Keeper – Master’s degree in Anthropology from a recognized University or Institute; Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Master – Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University; Degree in teaching from a recognized University or Institution.
- Mineral Officer – Master’s Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Economics or Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director -Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – Degree in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Processing or Textile Chemistry from a recognised University or Institute; OR Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing from a recognised University or Institute.
- Vice-Principal- Master’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute; Bachelor of Education from a recognized university.
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – A basic University or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register. M.D.( Social & Preventive Medicine)/ M.D.( Community Medicine) from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Drug Inspector – 30 years
- Assistant Keeper – 30 years
- Master – 38 years
- Mineral Officer – 30 years
- Assistant Shipping Master and Assistant Director -30 years
- Senior Lecturer (Textile Processing) – 40* years for SCs and 38* years for OBCs
- Vice-Principal-35 years
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine) – 55 years
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Process
Interested and eligible applicant can apply for the vacancies through online mode at upsc.gov.in on or before 16th June 2022. The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 17th June 2022. Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before applying.
The fee for submitting the application is Rs 25. However, female and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD need NOT pay the application fee. Candidates can pay the fee by depositing the money in any SBI Branch by cash or by using the net banking facility of SBI or they can also pay using Visa/ Master/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card.