Supreme Court Recruitment 2022: Deadline for online application of 210 vacant posts ending soon, apply now
The deadline for the online application for the posts of the Junior Court Assistant in the Supreme Court of India (SCI) is ending soon.
According to the notification, a total of 210 Posts of Junior Court Assistants will be recruited during this recruitment drive. The applicants will have to apply on or before July 10.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant recruitment 2022 details
- Apply Start: June 18, 2022
- Last Date to Apply: July 10, 2022
Name and number of posts
- Junior Court Assistant: 210
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant vacancy application fees
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs 500
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ FF: Rs 250.
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant job age limit
- 18-30 Years.
Qualification for Junior Court Assistant recruitment 2022
- Graduate + English Typing @35wpm + Basic Computer Knowledge
Selection process of SCI Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022:
- Objective Written Exam
- English Typing Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to apply for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Supreme Court of India (link given below) to apply online.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- Rs 35400- Basic + GP 4200.
- Gross: Rs 63068 per month