The online application by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for Selection Posts Phase-X/2022 has started. It will continue till June 13.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SSC on ssc.nic.in. As many as 2065 vacancies across the country will be filled up through this recruitment drive.
“Candidates are advised to visit the websites of the Regional Offices for the latest information in respect of various categories of posts pertaining to the Region Concerned and the various stages of the recruitment process,” read the notification issued by the SSC.
The candidates will be selected based on their performances in three different computer-based examinations consisting of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions for jobs with minimum educational qualifications of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation and above.
Candidates who want to apply for SSC Selection Post phase X/2022 will have to pay an exam fee of Rs 100.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 12.05.2022 to 13.06.2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 13.06.2022 (up to 23.00 PM)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 15.06.2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 16.06.2022 (23.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 18.06.2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment: 20.06.2022 to 24.06.2022 (23:00 PM)
- Dates of Computer Based Examination: August 2022 (tentatively)
In order to know more details about this recruitment process, eligibility and other details read the SSC Selection Post phase X/2022 notification by clicking here.