The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification for hiring candidates with 10th qualifications. The selected candidates will be appointed as Havaldars and Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff.
A total of 3603 vacancies will be filled up during this recruitment drive.
SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment 2022 details
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 30-04-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 02-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 03-05-2022 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-05-2022
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): July, 2022
- Dates of Paper-II Examination (Descriptive): To be notified later
SSC MTS Havaldar Vacancy 2022
- Multi Tasking (NonTechnical) Staff – soon
- Havaldar: 3603 Posts
SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2022 age limits
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Application fee for SSC MTS recruitment 2022
- Rs 100/- (Rupees one hundred only). However, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS vacancy 2022 educational qualification
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Know how to apply for SSC MTS Havaldar vacancy 2022
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission.