Southern Railway recruitment for fresh job vacancies in 7th CPC scale, Check details
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released new notification for fresh vacancies in Southern Railway against sports quota.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has released new notifications for fresh vacancies in Southern Railway. This is a big job opportunity for sportspersons to apply for the fresh vacancies in Railways.
The Railway recruitment cell has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to posts in Level-2 to Level-5 in 7th CPC Pay Matrix on Southern Railway, against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement scheme for the year 2022-23.
Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria can apply for the recruitment drive on or before January 2, 2023 on the official website of RRC- rrcmas.in. This recruitment drive will fill up 21 posts in the organisation.
Check more details regarding eligibility, selection process and other details below:
- Starting dates of application: December 03, 2022
- Last date of application: January 02,2023
Southern Railway recruitment 2022-23 details
Total posts: 21
Posts in Level 4/5 of VII CPC Pay Matrix
- Basketball (Men): 2
- Basketball (Women): 1
- Cricket (Women): 1
- Volleyball (Women): 1
Posts in Level 2/3 of VII CPC Pay Matrix
- Basketball (Men): 2
- Basketball (Women): 2
- Cricket (Men): 2
- Cricket (Women): 2
- Hockey (Men): 3
- Swimming (Men): 1
- Volleyball (Men): 2
- Volleyball (Women): 2
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railway recruitment 2022-23
- For post in Level 2 / 3 of 7thC P C Pay Matrix– Candidates should have 12th Pass (+2 stage) from a recognised Board/University/Institution.
- For post in Level 4 / 5 of 7thC P C Pay Matrix– Applicant should have a Graduation or equivalent from a recognised Board/University/Institution.
The candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2023. According to the official notification, no age relaxation is permissible.
Southern Railway recruitment 2022-23: Application Fee
- UR/OBC: Rs 500
- All other categories: Rs 250
The selection of candidates will be based on the performance during the trial and evaluation of sports and educational qualification.
Southern Railway recruitment 2022: Pay scale
- Level 2: Rs 19,900
- Level 3: Rs 21,700
- Level 4: Rs 25,500
- Level 5: Rs 29,200
Southern Railway recruitment 2022-23: How to apply
- Visit the official website of RRC- rrcmas.in.
- Click on the link of Southern Railway recruitment.
- Register and log in to fill up application form with required information.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application.
- Take a print out of the application form for future refrence.
Note: Application in the prescribed format, complete in all respects along with all the enclosures should be uploaded ONLINE.
For more details, click HERE to Check Official Notification.