ONGC Recruitment 2022 for several posts: Check vacancy, qualification details, Salary up to 105000
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited candidates to attend an interview for recruitment to a contract position that will last until June 30, 2024. ONGC is a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise and India’s flagship energy major engaged in the exploration and production of oil and gas in India and abroad, intends to hire Doctors-Emergency / General Duty & Specialists on a contract basis at ONGC Dispensary, Cinnamara Complex, Jorhat-785704, Assam, on a consolidated honorarium basis.
Candidates who are interested and qualified can attend the interview for the Medical Officer posts on contract basis till June 27, 2022.
There are total 8 Vacancies for these post.
Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2024. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
The last date to apply for registration is 27.06.2022.
Check some information about ONGC Recruitment 2022 below.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Medical Officer (FMO) : 06
- Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH)# : 01
- Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy: 01
Educational Qualification for ONGC Recruitment 2022
Contract Medical Officer – Field Medical Officer (FMO) and Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH): Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy: Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
Emoluments for ONGC Recruitment 2022
- Contract Medical Officer – Field Medical Officer (FMO): Rs 1,05,000/- (Rupees one lakh five thousand only)
- Contract Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH): Rs 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lakh only)
- Contract Medical Officer – Homeopathy: Rs 65,000/- (Rupees sixty five thousand only)
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2022:
Candidates need to visit www.ongcindia.com to register on our Registration web link. The registration site shall remain open from 20.06.2022 to 27.06.2022. Applicants will be informed about interview with details of date, time and venue etc. through email / SMS. They need to mail the required documents in pdf/jpeg/jpg format (mentioning their name and name of document) to email id – [email protected] after completing registration in Google Form.
- There is no maximum age limit for eligibility.
- On or before the application deadline, the candidate must have the required qualifications as well as a valid registration with the relevant statutory authority (where applicable). All positions require some level of experience.
- The UGC/Medical Council of India has specified the nomenclature of qualifications.
- The medical degree of MBBS / BHMS must be registered with the Medical Council of India / State.
- Equivalent qualifications, including those obtained from a foreign university (if not MBBS / BHMS), would not be accepted.
- Where the positions advertised in this announcement are not reserved for any particular category (ies), a reserved category candidate may apply if he or she meets the requirements for the position. He or she will, however, be considered equally to candidates in the Unreserved category.