OJS recruitment 2022: OPSC issues fresh notification for appointment of civil judges
A candidate must not be below 23 years of age and not above 35 years of age as on the 1st day of the month of August, 2022.
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications from prospective candidates for the recruitment of 57 (including 18 women) posts of Civil Judges in Odisha Judicial Service, 2022, under the Law Department by direct recruitment.
The OJS recruitment 2022 will be done in the pay scale of Rs 77, 840 to Rs 1,36, 520 with usual dearness and other allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
- Beginning of online application: February 17
- Last date of online application: March 17, 2023.
- A candidate must not be below 23 years of age and not above 35 years of age as on the 1st day of the month of August, 2022. However, there will be relaxation for the deserving candidates.
Plan of Examination:
- The candidates will be selected for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judges on the basis of their performances in the competitive examination, which shall consist of- preliminary written exam, main written exam and interview.
Place of Examination:
- The preliminary examination may be held at 5 zonal centres- Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur. In case sufficient number of candidates are not available for any of the zones of Berhampur, Balasore and Sambalpur, the candidates opting for these zones will be accommodated at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack.
Click here to read the OJS recruitment 2022 notification.