National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invites applications for filling up various posts. Interested and eligible candidates are to apply for the same from the official website of NTPC at ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Notification Overview
Company Name: NTPC Recruitment 2022
Post Name: Chief Executive Officer Jobs
Number of Posts: Various
Job Location: New Delhi
Last date to apply: 9th June, 2022
NTPC Recruitment eligibility criteria
- Position: CEO (Mining)
- Qualification: Graduate in Mining Engineering with First Class Mine Manager’s Certificate.
- Experience Requirement: Candidate should have a minimum 25 years of post-qualification experience in the executive core in a Government/Public sector or any private company of high reputation
- Experience: Candidate should have adequate experience and competency in planning, developing and operation of mines. Preferably open cast mines with prominent skill set of good networking and stakeholder management.
- Job Profile: As the CEO (Mining), the office-bearer will be leading the Mining ventures of the organization. He/She will be given the responsibility of overall management of all the mining projects of NTPC. The holder shall be responsible for setting project plans, goals, deadlines, performance evaluation and ensure smooth functioning of the project.
- Compensation: Negotiable
- The initial appointment will be a three year tenure and could be further extended based upon the performance and conduct of the candidate.
- No.- 13/22
- Age Limit: 57 years
- Indian Nationals only, are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be from well recognized Universities/ Institutions and approved in India.
- All computations of experience requirement/ age/ qualification shall be done w.r.t. the last date of receipt of online application as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall compulsorily produce a EWS/OBC/SC/ST/PwBD certificate.
- Depending on requirement, the Company holds the right to cancel / restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the number of vacancies, in case of need, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- While applying, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criterion mentioned, as on the mentioned. At any stage of recruitment, if found that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he / she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature shall stand cancelled.
- If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice. Canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
- Any proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/ or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause dispute.
- In case any dispute or dilemma arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English, the English Version will prevail.