The deadline for the online application for the recruitment of 177 vacant posts at National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited is ending soon. The applicants who are yet to apply should apply before March 15, 2022.
The applicant should keep in mind that as many as 74 Mining Overman posts and 103 Mining Sirdar posts will be recruited during this recruitment drive.
NTPC vacancy 2022 details
- Commencement of online registration of application: Jan 24, 2022
- Last date for online registration of application: March 15, 2022.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Mining Overman: 74 Posts
- Mining Sirdar: 103 Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- The accidents who want to apply for the posts of Mining Overman should have Diploma in Mining Engineering from recognized Institute of repute with Overman Certificate of Competency under CMR issued by DGMS for coal.
- The accidents who want to apply for the posts of Mining Sirdar should have completed the 10th pass with Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS for coal and the First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 application fee
- Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs 300. The SC/ST/PwBD/XSM category & female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 age limit
- The applicants should not be more than 57 years of age.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 salary
- Mining Overman: Rs 50,000
- Mining Sirdar: Rs 40,000
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2022
- The candidates who want to apply will have to apply online on the official website (direct link given below) of NTPC. No other mode of application shall be allowed.
NTPC Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
- The candidates will be selected based on their performances at both written and skill tests.