A fresh notification has been issued by the South East Central Railway (SECR) for the recruitment of several vacant posts against Sports Quota.
Online applications are invited from eligible Sportspersons in 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-2 or 3, Level-4 and Level-5 on South East Central Railway.
A total of 21 Group C posts will be filled up during this recruitment drive. The last date of application submission is March 5, 2022.
South East Central Railway vacancy details
- Date of issuance of the notification: February 19, 2022
- Closing date for online application: March 5, 2022
List of Junior National Championships recognized by Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB) for recruitment of Sports persons on Indian Railways against Sports quota:
- Archery: 3
- Athletics: 2
- Badminton: 2
- Basketball: 4
- Boxing: 1
- Cross Country: 2
- Handball: 2
- Hockey: 1
- Kho-Kho: 2
- Table Tennis: 2
South East Central Railway sports quota recruitment 2022 age limit
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.07.2022, i.e. must have been born not earlier than 02/07/1997 and not later than 01/07/2004. No age relaxation is permissible for any category
South East Central Railway sports quota recruitment 2022 examination fees
- Rs 500 (Rupees Five Hundred only) for all (except the categories exempted for fee relaxation as mentioned in Para (ii) below), with the provision for refunding Rs 400 after deducting bank charges to those eligible candidates who actually appear in the trials.
- Rs 250 (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes (BBC), with the provision for refunding full amount after deducting bank charges to those eligible candidates who actually appear in the trials.
Period of reckoning Sports Achievements for South East Central Railway recruitment 2022
- The Sports achievements of the current and previous two financial years will only be taken into account for eligibility. Therefore, the Sports achievement on or after 01.04.2019 will only be considered.
How to apply for South East Central Railway vacancy 2022
- Only Online applications will be accepted. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in “HOW TO APPLY” while submitting online application.
South East Central Railway recruitment 2022 selection procedure
- Selection will be based on performance in sports trials and documents verification to be conducted and finalized by a nominated selection committee. The venue and date for trials, documents verification etc. will be intimated through website only to the eligible candidates. Candidates are advised to visit website regularly for getting all updates. The trials for different Pay Levels may be held separately. Railway administration, South East Central Railway, Bilaspur reserves the right to cancel or modify recruitment process at any stage without assigning reasons thereof.