MPSC Subordinate Service Recruitment 2022: Online application underway, apply now
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has issued a notification for the Maharashtra Subordinate Service Prelims Exam.
MPSC Subordinate Service Prelims Exam will be conducted for filling up of 800 vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates will have to submit their MPSC Subordinate Service Application on or before 15 July 2022.
Post-wise vacancy of MPSC Subordinate Service Recruitment 2022
- Sub Register: 603
- State Tax Inspector: 77
- Police Sub Inspector: 78
- Assistant Section Officer: 42
Important dates of MPSC Subordinate Service Prelims Exam:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 25 June 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 July 2022
MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Exam educational qualification:
- The applicants should possess Graduation (Relevant Disciplines) from a recognized University.
MPSC Subordinate Services Recruitment 2022 age limit 2022
- The candidates should not be below 18 years of age or above 38 years. However, there will be relaxation of the upper age for the candidates coming under the reserved category.
MPSC Subordinate Service vacancy 2022 application fee
- For Open Category: Rs 394
- For Reserved Category & Orphans: Rs 294
Know how to apply for MPSC Subordinate Service Exam:
- Candidates can visit the official website of MPSC.i.e.mpsc.gov.in to apply online.