LIC AAO recruitment 2023: Apply for 300 posts, Last date today
Last date to apply for Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) recruitment for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. Apply now.
Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) is accepting online applications for recruitment to fill up vacancies for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. However, job aspirants who wants to apply for the LIC AAO vacancies should hurry as today is the last day for submission of application online at official LIC website.
A total of 300 vacant posts are available. Candidates willing to apply can check their eligibility and apply online. The last date for the submission of online applications is January 31, 2023.
You can check more details below:
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Important dates
- Starting date of online registration: January 15, 2023
- Closing date for submission of online application: January 31, 2023
- Last date for printing of application: February 15, 2023
- Tentative dates for Preliminary online examination: February 17 & 20, 2023
- Tentative date for main examination: March 18, 2023
- Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO): 300 posts
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- Age Limit: The candidate should be between 21 to 30 years of age
- Educational qualification: The applicant who are applying for the AAO posts should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised institution or university.
How to Apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official LIC website on or before January 31, 2023. No other form of application submission will be considered. Check the detailed process on the official notification given below.
- The ST/ SC or PwD candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs.85+GST.
- All other candidates need to pay an examination fee of Rs.700+GST.
- Click here for official LIC website.
- Check the official notification, Click here
- To apply online, Click here