ITBP notification out for 286 Head Constable & ASI Steno posts, Monthly salary up to Rs 93,200
Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) has issued a new notifications for recruitment of Head Constable (HC) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Stenographer) posts in the employment newspaper. According to the notice, eligible candidates can submit online application from 8th June 2022 till 7th July 2022 on recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP is going to fill up a total of 286 vacancies under the Direct Entry and Limited Departmental Competitive Exam (LDCE) with this recruitment drive. Out of the total, 158 vacancies are for Head Constable (HC) (Combatant Ministerial) Male and Female, 90 for HC LDCE, 21 Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Stenographer) on and 17 ASI Steno LDCE Posts.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important Details
- Starting date of online application – June 8, 2022
- Last date of online application – July 7, 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total – 286
- Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) Male- 135
- Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) Female-23
- Head Constable (CM) LDCE – 90
- ASI (Steno) Male – 19
- ASI (Steno) Female – 2
- ASI (Steno) LDCE- 17
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment 2022
- The candidate should have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi.
- The applicant should have passed 12th from a recognized board.
- Dictation of 10 minutes at 80 wpm and Transcription 50 wpm in English and 65 minutes in Hindi on Computer.
- HC Direct Recruitment – 18 to 25 years
- HC LDCE – up to 35 years
- ASI Steno Recruitment – 18 to 25 years
- ASI Steno LDCE – up to 35 years
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Salary Details
- HC – Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
- ASI Constable – Rs 29,200 to Rs 93,200
Selection Process for ITBP HC ASI 2022
The selection process will consist of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Test, Skill Test
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)
- Review Medical Exam (RME)
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022 ?
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the vacancies via online mode on the official website of ITBP from 8th June 2022 till 7th July 2022.
Application Fee: Rs 100. Fee are exempted for females, ex-servicemen and candidates belonging to SC/ST.