Good news for the candidates who are in search of job have an opportunity to get employment at the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) as the central public sector is recruiting manpower for 450 vacancies.
The eligible candidates will have to apply online on or before November 30.
Here is the timeline of the IOCL recruitment 2022:
- Date of opening of online application portal: 10.11.2022
- Last date of submission of online application: 30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours
- Date of downloading Admit Card: From 08.12.2022, 5 pm to 8 am of 18.12.2022
- Written Test (Tentatively): 18.12.2022
Name and number of IOCL vacancy 2022:
- Gujarat: 87
- Odisha: 48
- Rajasthan: 46
- West Bengal: 45
- Uttar Pradesh: 42
- Haryana: 40
- Bihar: 36
- Tamil Nadu: 34
- Assam: 28
- Delhi: 22
- Punjab: 12
- Uttarakhand: 6
- Chhattisgarh: 6
- Karnataka: 7
- Himachal Pradesh: 3
- Jharkhand: 3
- Total vacancy: 465
- The candidates should not below 18 years and more than 26 years as on November 10. However, there will be relaxation for the candidates who belong to the SC, ST, OBC and PwBD categories.
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 or Three-year full time Diploma or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration from a government recognised Institute. However, they need to have a full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) for some posts.
- The applicants will be selected based on their performances in the written test, document verification and medical test.
Know how to apply for IOCL recruitment:
- Candidates should visit IOCL pipelines recruitment portal
- In the homepage click ‘Active openings’ button
- Click on the link ‘Engagement of Apprentices in Pipelines Division under The Apprentices Act, 1961’
- Select Log-In/New Registration
- Fill up the credentials
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Take a print out of the application form for future purpose