India Post recruitment 2022: Fresh notification out, salary will be as per 7th Pay Commission, check details
The Department of Posts has issued a fresh notification for the recruitment of several vacant posts in the pay matrix Level-02 as per the 7th Pay Commission in the office of the Manager in Coimbatore.
“It is proposed to fill up four vacancies of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) (General Central Services, Gr.C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) for the year 2021 in the pay matrix Level-02 as per 7th CPC in the office of Manager, Mail Motor Service, Good shed Road, Coimbatore 641001 on Deputation/ Absorption in other Ministries/ Deputation or reemployment of Armed Forces Personnel,” said the notification.
Details of vacancy
- Mail Motor Services Coimbatore: 2
- Erode Division: 1
- Nilgirs Division: 1
Eligibility Conditions for India Post Staff Car Driver recruitment 2022:
Deputation/ Absorption of officials in the Department of posts:
- From among the regular Dispatch Rider (Group C) and Group C employees is the Pay matrix Level-1 as per 7th CPC in the Department of Posts who possesses valid Driving Licence for light and heavy Motor Vehicles on the basis of Trade test/Driving test to assess the competence to drive light and heavy Motor Vehicle.
Regulation of pay and other terms of deputation/absorption:
- Pay matrix Level-2 as per 7th CPC and will be regularized as per pay rule.
Age limits for India Post Staff Car Driver recruitment 2022:
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/ absorption shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Period of deputation:
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in other ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
Period of probation:
- Two years for re-employed
How to apply for India Post Staff Car Driver recruitment 2022:
- The required documents along with the relevant documents in support of qualifications and experience, may be forwarded to “The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Goods shed Road, Coimbatore 641001,” on or before August 8, 2022.