The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has invited online applications to fill up several vacant posts at HAL Schools (CBSE/ICSE) in Bangalore for the Academic Year 2022-23.
The eligible candidates should keep in mind that they will have to apply for the HAL School Teacher recruitment 2022 in online mode only.
HAL School Teacher vacancy details
- Beginning of online application: February 2, 2022
- Last date of online application: February 20, 2022
HAL School Teacher recruitment 2022 post wise vacancy
- Kannada: TGT -2 & PRT-3
- Hindi: TGT-1
- English: TGT- 3 & PRT-1
- Maths: TGT-1 & PRT-1
- Science (Physics & Chemistry): TGT-1
- Social Studies: PRT- 1
- Geography: TGT-1
- Computer Science: TGT-1
- Physical Education: PRT-1 (Female)
- Music: PRT-1
- Nursery – 3
- TGT: 45 years
- PRT: 45 years
- Nursery: 40 years
HAL School Teacher recruitment 2022 salary
- TGT: During probation: Rs 61,000, After probation: Rs 76,000
- PRT: During probation: Rs 51,000 After probation: Rs 61,000
- Nursery: During probation: Rs 33,500, After probation: Rs 33,500
HAL School Teacher recruitment 2022 application fee
- Candidates shall submit their applications only through online portal with a payment of Rs 250 towards the application fee.
HAL School Teacher recruitment 2022 selection
- The selection will be done through Written Test (WT), Demo and Interview for all the posts. Candidates should possess good communication skills in English. There would be an assessment in General English during Written Test for all the posts along with assessment in the concerned subject applied for.