Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has issued a notification inviting online applications from Engineering Graduates for the recruitment as Management Trainees (MT) / Design Trainees (DT). Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HAL MT Recruitment 2022 from 09th February 2022 to 02nd March 2022 at hal-india.co.in.
A total of 85 vacancies will be filled under various Divisions / Research & Design Centres/ Offices of HAL situated across the country with this recruitment drive.
Selected candidates would be posted in any of the Production, Overhaul or Services Divisions / Research & Design Centres / Offices, based on the requirements of the Company. They will undergo 52 weeks of training programme, comprising of various training modules including theoretical & on-the-job training at various places. The location where the selected candidates will be posted will be decided before joining HAL.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of online application – February 09, 2022
- Last date of online application – March 02, 2022
- HAL MT admit card date – March 10, 2022
- HAL MT test date – 07th to 09th April 2022
- HAL MT result date – April 12, 2022
HAL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Total posts- 85
- Design Trainee Aeronautical – 2
- Design Trainee Mechanical – 15
- Design Trainee Electronics – 21
- MT (Technical) Computer Science – 4
- MT (Technical) Mechanical – 4
- MT (Technical) Electrical – 4
- MT (Technical) Electronics – 8
- MT (Technical) Production – 2
- MT (IMM) Mechanical, Electrical, Production -5
- MT Civil – 5
- MT HR – 5
- MT Legal – 5
- MT Finance – 5
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment 2022
- DT, MT Technical and MT IMM – The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country, in the Disciplines / eligible Branches of Engineering.
- HR – The applicant should have a Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree with 2 years regular / full-time PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA
/ MSW / MA (3+2 years after 10+2) with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
- Legal – The applicant should have a Regular / Full-time Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Regular / Fulltime Bachelor degree with full-time Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
- Finance – The candidate should have a Regular / Full-time Bachelor Degree (10+2+3) with a pass in final examination of CA / ICWA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 02.03.2022 for UR & EWS category candidates.
Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
During the training period, the Trainees shall draw a Stipend comprising of Basic Pay of Rs 40000, Variable Dearness Allowance & Canteen Allowance. Besides, bachelor accommodation is also admissible during the training period, as per the Company Rules.
On successful completion of the training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers in the Grade-II Scale of Pay of Rs 40,000 -Rs 1,40,000. On absorption, the Officer will be eligible for Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance, other Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria system, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay (variable pay), Medical Facilities, Provident Fund, Gratuity and other superannuation benefits, etc. as per the Company Rules applicable from time to time.
How to apply for HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only, through HAL Website, i.e. www.hal-india.co.in (Careers Section) from 09th February 2022 (1700 hrs.) to 2nd March 2022 (1700 hrs.). No other means/ mode of Application will be accepted.
Rs 550/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PwBD/ Internal candidates)