The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited fresh online applications for the recruitment of several vacant junior assistant posts (Group C).
As many as 15 Junior Assistants will be recruited during this recruitment drive.
OPSC Junior Assistant vacancy 2022 details
- The link for online application and submission shall be available from April 22 to May 23.
- Last date for submission of online application: May 23
OPSC Junior Assistant category-wise vacancy 2022
- UR- 6 Posts
- SEBC- 1 Post
- SC- 3 Posts
- ST- 5 Posts
- Total- 15 Posts
OPSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022 age limits
- A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 38 years as on the 1st day of January 2022. However, there will be relaxation in the upper age of the reserved categories.
OPSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University incorporated by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
OPSC Junior Assistant vacancy 2022 examination fee
- The examination fee has been exempted from all the categories.
OPSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022 method of selection
- The selection of candidates for recruitment to the posts will be made through a competitive examination and Skill test to be conducted by the Commission.
How to apply for OPSC Junior Assistant recruitment 2022
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website of the OPSC. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.