Willing and eligible engineers candidates may attend walk-in-interview for engagement of 11 posts of Deputy Commandant (DC) (Engineer) on a contractual basis in the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) to serve in any part of the country.
The walk-in-interview will start on May 19, 2022 and the selected candidates’ consolidated remuneration of the contractual Dy Commandant (Engineer) will be Rs 75,000.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 interview date, timing, venue
- Date of the interview:
- May 19 to May 20 (9 am to 6 am), Venue I: DIGP, CRPF, JharodaKalan, New Delhi
- May 25 to May 26, (9 am to 6 am), Venue II: DIGP, GC, CRPF, Guwahati, Assam
- June 1 to June 2, (9 am to 6 am) Venue III: DIGP, GC, CRPF, Hyderabad, Telangana
CRPF CRPF Deputy Commandant vacancy details
- Total number of Posts- 11
CRPF Deputy Commandant Recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- The applicants should have an M Tech/ME degree in Civil Engineering from an acknowledged university or institution with a minimum of five years of experience in planning, construction, and maintenance of buildings, preparation of BoQs, contract documents/ NITS, etc.
CRPF Recruitment 2022 age limit
- The maximum age limit should be 45 years.
How to apply for CRPF vacancy 2022
- Interested and eligible candidates are recommended to reach the interview centre at the allocated time along with the required documents.
Documents required for CRPF Deputy Commandant Recruitment
- The candidates should bring documents in original & photocopies of all relevant documents, the application in plain paper superscribing the name of the post applied for, and three passport size recent photographs.