Woman accidentally swallows AirPod, gets amazed as she can still record through it

A woman took to her Tiktok to share a video of herself sobbing over the fact that she swallowed one of her Apple AirPods after mistaking it for a pill.

Identified as Carli Beller, the 27-year-old said in the video that she swallowed her left AirPod and tried puking it out but it won’t come out. “I’m f***king losing my mind,” she added.

In the follow-up videos, she explained how she mistook the AirPod for painkiller ibuprofen. She said, “I had an ibuprofen in one hand. I had an AirPod also in that hand.” She then described how she went for the pill and after swallowing it she thought to herself, ‘Oh, that was a little hard to get down’, just to realize that the ibuprofen was still in her hand and the rest is kind of a blur because she was freaking out.

Carli also said that later she tried recording a voice memo without realizing that the AirPod in her stomach was connected. She was audible in the voice memo but with a very low volume. she further said that she had to make her phone “forget” the AirPods as it would automatically pair with the one in her stomach.

On disconnecting them, she would get a notification that an unidentified AirPod was detected moving along with her.

She waited for the device to pass through her digestive system, and also got an x-ray afterwards to make sure that  it wasn’t inside her anymore.

“I had a feeling that I passed it. I did not retrieve it, but I know that it’s passed. I know that it was in my stomach and no longer is,” Carli added.

Kalinga TV is now on WhatsApp. Join today to get latest Updates
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.