Woman and mother-in-law die of electrocution in Sambalpur dist

A woman and her mother-in-law died after being electrocuted in Dabtaila village in Rairakhol area of Odisha's Sambalpur district.

Sambalpur: In a tragic incident, a woman and her mother-in-law died after being electrocuted in Rairakhol area of Odisha’s Sambalpur district. The incident has come to the fore from Dabtaila village under Jujomura police limits of the district. 

According to sources, the woman went to switch on the water motor in their house, when she got electrocuted. Seeing her, the deceased woman’s mother-in-law came to save her but she also got electrocuted. They were immediately rushed to the nearby hospital. However, the doctor who attended them, declared the duo brought dead.

After receiving information, the police reached the spot and started to probe into the matter. The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

Further detailed reports related to the case are awaited.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.