Man Electrocuted by Wire Set To Trap Animals

KalingaTV News Network

Kalahandi: A man was killed and his son injured in Godramaska village of Thumal Rampur block after coming in contact with a high voltage wire laid to trap wild animals.

The mishap happened on Saturday when the father-son duo had gone out to the field and came in contact with the wire.

The deceased has been identified as Kabi Nayak. He was declared dead by the doctor after being taken to the Thuamal Rampur Community Health Center on Saturday night.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.