Fire in AC unit in SCB trauma center, WATCH

Cuttack: A fire in SCB trauma center has been reported on Wednesday. The fire was reported in the outer unit of the AC, said sources. The SCB Medical College and Hospital situated in Cuttack district of Odisha.

It is suspected that the fire might have been caused due to an electrical short circuit in the Air Conditioner (AC). The firefighters have reached the spot and efforts are on to douse the flames.

Further details are awaited. This is a developing story, no reports of injury or loss to life has been reported.

WATCH:

Also Read: Firecracker Explosion In Kendrapara: 34 Undergoing Treatment At SCB, 5 Severely Injured

 

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.