Cutting Machine catches fire while thrashing paddy in Balasore

Balasore: Rudunga village under Simulia police limits of Balasore district witnessed a scary incident , a paddy cutting machine caught fire while being use in cutting the rice.

The incident took place in the morning hours when one Daitari Behera in his village Rudunga was harvesting rice in his field. The machine was functional when it caught fire.

It is suspected that the fire mishap took place due to short-circuit in the wiring section of the machine. On seeing the fire, the villagers rushed to the spot and doused the flames. They later informed the fire fighters.

There was no causalities and damage to the crops in the fire incident.

Sources informed, the paddy cutting machine belongs to one Pramesh Pitun Biswal of Raghunathpur area in Jagatsinghpur district.

Also Read: 12 burnt alive as bus catches fire in Rajasthan

 
Kalinga TV is now on WhatsApp. Join today to get latest Updates
 
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.