5 of a family taken ill after consuming toxic mushrooms in Odisha

KalingaTV News Network

Keonjhar: As many as five members of a family were taken ill after eating toxic wild mushrooms in Kantarmua village under Telkoi block of the district here last night.

One Abhi Nayak of Kantarmua had got some mushrooms while he had gone to graze his goats on the river side of the village. After eating the mushroom last night, the family fell ill.

After they complained vomiting and severe stomach ache, they were immediately rushed to Telkoi Community health centre by the locals.

Later, they were shifted to the District Headquarters Hospital (DHH) as their condition deteriorated.

The Keonjhar DHH, meanwhile, informed that their condition are ststab now.

Kalinga TV is now on WhatsApp. Join today to get latest Updates
Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.