Dispur: The Assam State Disaster Management Authority has issued a revised guideline for the state in order to curb in coronavirus infection from 5 am of May 13 till further notice.
Following are some of the guidelines issued by the State Executive Committee of the ASDMA:
- All shops and commercial establishments to be closed at 1 pm everyday
- Weekly haats/bazaars shall not be allowed for 15 days
- Restaurants, dhabas and other eateries can allow dine in only upto 1 pm, after which only home delivery of food shall be allowed
- Restaurants operating within a hotel or resorts can allow outside guests upto 1 pm after which only in-house guests shall be allowed room service
- Delivery of essential goods through e-commerce may continue following Covid appropriate behaviour
- Cold storages and warehouses may continue after 1 pm. However, sale, counters, showrooms, etc., attached to these warehouses or cold houses shall not operate after 1 pm
- Pharmacies, hospitals, animal care centres, and veterinary clinics, may operate without restrictions
- All educational institutions shall be give virtual options. No physical classes for 15 days.
- Maximum 10 persons shall be allowed in marriage and funerals
- All religious institutions shall be closed for 15 days
- All public transportation shall be operate with 30% seating capacity
- Autos shall be operated with two passengers with the driver
In view of rising #COVID19 cases, stricter restrictions to come into force w.e.f. 5 am on May 13 till further orders.All shops, eateries including dine-in to be allowed till 1 pm. Only home-delivery allowed after 1 pm. Weekly markets to remain shut for 15 days: Govt of Assam(ANI) pic.twitter.com/c2iA06KHxj
— Kalinga TV (@Kalingatv) May 12, 2021