JEE Advanced 2019 Results Declared, Kartikey Gupta Bags All India Rank 1
Himanshu Singh scored AIR 2 while Archit Bubna scored the 3rd rank
New Delhi: JEE Advanced results were officially declared by The Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee on Friday. JEE Advanced is the second round conducted after JEE Main.
Kartikey Gupta from Maharastra has bagged the All India rank 1 for JEE Advanced 2019. Kartikey scored 346 marks out of a total of 372 marks. He had secured the All India Rank 18 in his JEE Main 2019 Results by scoring 100 percentile. Along with Kartikey, twenty-three more candidates scored 100 percentile in JEE Main 2019.
At the second place, there is Himanshu Singh from Allahabad and the All India Rank 3 has been secured by Archit Bubna from New Delhi. Himanshu scored 100 percentile and secured the All India rank 14 in his JEE Main Results whereas, Archit was not one of the twenty-four students who had scored 100 percentile in JEE Main Results 2019.
The JEE Results 2019 for IIT JEE Advanced has been declared by the exam administrator Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee on its website jeeadv.ac.in.
The exam was conducted on May 27 this year. Earlier it was scheduled to be conducted on May 19 but the date of the examination had to be postponed due to Lok Sabha Polls.
Steps to check JEE Advanced 2019 Results:
- Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
- On the homepage, there is a tab reading ‘JEE Result 2019’
- Click on it and you will be redirected JEE Advanced Result 2019 page
- On new window enter the required details like roll number, email id, and phone number
- Submit the details by clicking on view JEE Result 2019 button
- The JEE Advanced Result 2019 can be viewed and downloaded
- Take a printout of JEE Result 2019 for future reference