Here Is How You Can Contact Prime Minister Narendra Modi

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra has made it very easy for citizens to connect with him directly by introducing different modes of communication so that one can reach the PM directly. PM Modi also connects with people through his radio programme ‘Mann ki Baat’ and his NaMo App.

Now people can directly contact PM Modi through phone call, message, e-mail or by sending letters through this methods.

Here is details to contact PM Modi:

List of PM Modi’s Phone numbers:

PMO: +91-11-23012312

PMO Fax: +91-11-23019545, 23016857

PMO helpline: +91-1800-110-031

Note: Citizens can inquire about the status of their letters sent to the Prime Minister by contacting the number – 011-23386447.

List of PM Modi’s social media accounts

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/narendramodi

Facebook: https://facebook.com/narendramodi

Twitter: https://twitter.com/narendramodi

Instagram: https://instagram.com/narendramodi

You can tag him in tweets with the following handles: @narendramodi or @PMOIndia

PM Modi’s e-mail ID:

The Prime Minister’s Office can be contacted at [email protected].

Register your complaints here: https://pmopg.gov.in/pmocitizen/Grievancepmo.aspx

Discuss various topics here: https://www.mygov.in/home/61/discuss/

You can also write letter to PM Modi by the following method:

Citizens can also send their letter to the Prime Minister/PMO by post. The address is Prime Minister Office, South Block, New Delhi, Pin Code – 110011.

If you want to deliver it directly by hand then do it at PMO Dak Counter at South Block, New Delhi.

You might also like
10 Comments
  1. Manju says

Manya Pradhan Mantri Modi sirTum badhta nawade Sir please Sahayak Mari

1. Venkatesha LK says

Dear sir
      I am venkatesha LK from Karnataka
      I am working in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, driver/condacter,
      We are doing stirke about increasing salary, for all 1,40,000 employees,
      But our Karnataka Honourable chief minister
      Mr Yadiyurappa and transport minister Mr Laxmnsavadi did not take any decision today 7th day strike,today ugadi festival,they don’t gave the march manth salary,so please help all employees please sir.

2. Fauji says

your website is so good, provide good information

3. khan moin says

prime minister narendra modi i proud this pm

4. Naveen mittal says

Dear
    Honourable prime minister of India
    Pls help me
    I don’t have any job
    Pls pls

5. Shailaja B says

Honourable prime minister sir, justice me I am facing problems with our nibour Narendra VARMA & UMA Sha

6. Raghavendra Bidari says

Dear sir
    I had completed in Diploma in Mechanical engineering and worked as a trainee manager at bhushan steel and gm sugar and energy pvt ltd for maintenance department due to covid situations i had lost the job please help ne sir it is humble request to u sirjee.

7. ANOURAJ THANDAASHERI says

Dear Sir,
    I want to discuss you more about Kerala, how to win Kerala people mind and election
    You have to change your strategies and your team for Kerala to make miracles in Kerala. we can discuss, if i can get an appointment/opportunity… all plans are with me..
    vande madaram, jai hind, Bharath Mata Ki jai
    Regards

8. Randir singh says

Honorable Pm
    Narendra modi ji
    With due respect and with your permission
    I wanted to say that i am Randir singh from jammu and Kashmir on that situation of pandemic I lost my job today I beacame a jobless person u should knew the pain of jobless person because you also pass from this road in your childhood sir i dont demanding I just asking you for help me even I do any kind of job driver labour etc but pls provide me some job
    Thanking you
    Randir singh

9. Rinky says

Hello sir arogya Setu se jo 18+ vale citizen h vo registeration for vaccine ni kra pare hai puri delhi me sirf 45 + ke hi center show krta h