Finance Minister launches Union Budget Mobile App
New Delhi: Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has launched a mobile application named “Union Budget Mobile App” which will provide quick, easy and hassle-free access to Union Budget information to all stakeholders.
It is to be noted that the Union Budget 2021-22 which will be presented on 1st February 2021 will be the first budget in the history of India in the paperless form.
Union Budget Mobile App:-
– To download the App go to the Union Budget Web Portal (www.indiabudget.gov.in).
– The App has been developed by the NIC (National Informatics Centre)
– The App will be available on both Android and iOS platforms.
– The App will be available in English as well as Hindi language
– The App will have features of downloading, printing, searching, zooming in and out, bidirectional scrolling, table of contents and external links, etc.
– The App will provide complete access to 14 Union Budget documents including the Annual Financial Statement (commonly known as Budget), Demand for Grants (DG), Finance Bill etc. as prescribed by the Constitution.
– The Budget documents will be made available on the Mobile App after the Finance Minister completes the Budget Speech in the Parliament.