ESIC Recruitment 2022: Job aspirants can apply online for 385 vacant posts, Check eligibility and other details
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer (Steno) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
All interested and eligible job applicants can apply for the vacant posts as per the prescribed format at the official ESIC website — esic.nic.in.
A total of 385 posts will be filled with this recruitment drive by ESIC. The last date to apply for the posts is February 15, 2022.
Candidates looking for more information on eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply and other details can read them below or in the official notification.
Important Dates for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Last date for submission of application: February 15, 2022
Vacancy Details for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Total posts – 385
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- UDC- The candidates applying for the posts of the UDC should have a degree of a recognized University or equivalent. The applicant should also have working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- Stenographer- The applicant should have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- MTS– The candidate applying for the posts of MTS shoukld have passed Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
Age Limit for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- UDC – Between 18 years to 27 years
- Stenographer -Between 18 years to 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – Between 18 years to 25 years
Salary for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification:
The selected candidates will get a salary of:
- UDC – Pay Level – 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Stenographer -Pay Level – 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100) as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
- Multi Tasking Staff – Pay Level – 1 (Rs 18,000 – Rs 56,900) as per 7th Central Pay Commission
How to Apply for ESIC Chennai Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Eligible job candidates, who are interested in the vacant posts can submit applications through the online mode at the official ESIC website that is esic.nic.in. on or before 15th February 2022.
To apply for the vacant posts click on the link ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF UDC/STENO./MTS IN ESIC’ link in the recruitment page.