Aadhaar Card Can Be Made Without Any Document, Know How
Aadhar card is a very important government document. It is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Aadhar card records biometric and demographic information of a user. Often people have many types of questions about Aadhaar card, but their exact answers are not available.
One such question is whether Aadhaar card can be made without any document? This is possible according to the rules of UIADAI. If you do not have any ID, yet you can apply for an Aadhaar card. This is possible with the help of an Introducer who is deployed at the Regional Office of UIDAI.
One can apply for Aadhaar in three ways like documents, through the head of the family, and through the Introducer.
Follow these steps to make Aadhaar Card without document:
- Visit your local Aadhaar Enrolment Centre and fill the Aadhaar Enrolment/Correction Form mentioning all details correctly
- Later, get the form authenticated by the introducer, who is identified and notified by the Registrar or Aadhaar regional offices and then submit the form to the Aadhaar executive.
- Provide your biometric data such as fingerprint, iris scan and photograph
- An acknowledgment slip is generated containing the enrolment number which can be used to check Aadhaar card status
- Your Aadhaar card will be sent through post to the address within 90 days.