Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Open For 139 Medical Practitioners And Paramedical Staff Posts
Western Railway has invited application for the recruitment to the post of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 6th April 2021.
A total of 139 posts will be filled with this recruitment.
- Starting of online application: April 3, 2021
- Last date for submission of application: April 16, 2021
- Interview: April 8, 2021
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details:
Total posts- 139
- CMP-GDMO – 14 Posts
- Nursing Supdt – 59 Posts
- Radiographer– 02 Posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician– 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist– 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant– 60 Posts
- CMP-GDMO – The candidate should have a MBBS degree from a MCI Recognized institute or University and he/she must be registered with MCI/MMC.
- Nursing Supdt – The candidate should have a MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective speciality. (Degree should be MCI Recognized). The Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC.
- Staff Nurse – The candidate should possess the certification of 03 years Nursing course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). The candidates should have experience of working in a Critical unit of more than 15 beds in COVID Hospital.
- Radiographer – The candidate should be a 10th class and +2 pass with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course) from a recognized Institute. Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred.
- Clinical Psychologist – The candidate should have a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from a recognized university.
- Hospital Attendant– The candidate should be a Metric pass with experience of working in COVID Hospital setup.
- CMP-GDMO –53 years
- Nursing Supdt – 20 to 40 years
- Radiographer– 19 to 33 years
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician– 20 to 33 years
- Clinical Psychologist– 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant– 18 to 33 years
- CMP-GDMO – Rs 75,000
- Nursing Supdt – Rs 44,900 + admissible allowance
- Radiographer – Rs 29,200 + admissible allowance
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician – Rs 35,400 + admissible allowances
- Clinical Psychologist– Rs 35,400 + admissible allowances
- Hospital Attendant– Rs 18,000 + admissible allowances
The selection of the candidates will be done through Telephonic/ What’s app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on a full-time contract basis up to 30.09.21 to work in COVID Isolation wards.
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode on or before April 6 2021. No other means of application will be accepted.
Application link is given bellow.